Synology DSM 6.1.x & 6.2.x Bootloader & Guide.
shimss11q 2018-09-15 (토) 16:48 2개월전 202새창으로보기 내용수정하기
Bootloader v1.03b & DSM
* * * DATA BACK UP * * *
( ALWAYS HAVE BACKUP'S OF YOUR DATA IN CASE YOU NEED TO WIPE AND REINSTALL )
DSM 6.2 Info Page:
Virtual Manager Not working ? Try this...
(Provided by another member)
In case any one have the issues with VMM, please follow the next steps:
2. sudo synoservice --stop pkgctl-Virtualization ;
3. delete Virtualization folder in my volume1/@appstore (you can use MC) ;
4. from Package Center, the repair worked like a charm .
To get SHR again on DSM 6+ you need to modify the Synology config :
* * * You follow this guide at your own risk, be very careful when editing system files ! * * *
Would recommand you read the guide at link below to make sure you understand how to use the Vi text editor !
Edit synoinfo.conf located in /etc.defaults/synoinfo.conf
1. Telnet or Putty your NAS IP
2. cd /etc.defaults/
3. sudo vi synoinfo.conf
comment out the line 294 with #
then add below
Reboot your NAS and create your volume with the SHR option.
Vi text editor guide:
Vi Editor Guide:
Use arrow keys to move cursor
Press i to insert text, press escape key to exit insert.
:q Exit as long as there have been no changes
:wq Exit and save changes if any have been made
:q! Exit and ignore any changes
자동 대체 텍스트를 사용할 수 없습니다.
좋아요 65개댓글 51개공유 23회