Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

KeyError u'loco' Kodi Leia and Matrix #1121

Closed
1 of 7 tasks
betatester3016 opened this issue Mar 31, 2021 · 50 comments
Closed
1 of 7 tasks

KeyError u'loco' Kodi Leia and Matrix #1121

betatester3016 opened this issue Mar 31, 2021 · 50 comments
Labels
Resolution: Fixed Issue resolved by code change (on daily build or next release)

Comments

@betatester3016
Copy link

betatester3016 commented Mar 31, 2021

Bug report

Your Environment

• Netflix add-on version: 1.12.3
  • Operating system version/name: CoreELEC (official): 9.2.7, kernel: Linux ARM 64-bit version 4.9.113 aarch64
  • Device model: Tanix TX5 Plus Deluxe Edition

Used Operating system:

• Android
  • iOS
  • Linux
  • OSX
  • Raspberry-Pi
  • Windows
  • CoreELEC

Describe the bug

When executing the Add-on after the Netflix Background Services have started, a Netflix Add-on Error window comes up displaying:

The Add-on encountered the following error:
Exception: KeyError
Error details:
u'loco'

Expected behavior

Netflix addon opening and showing categories list

Actual behavior

Error window comes up:
Exception: KeyError
Error details:
u'loco'

Steps to reproduce the behavior

1. Install CoreELEC
  2. Install Netflix Addon 1.12.3
  3. Login to Netflix account (I used a keyfile)
  4. Open addon

Possible fix

Maybe an update broke something?

Debug log

The debug log can be found here:

https://paste.kodi.tv/uzojijiday.kodi

Additional context or screenshots (if appropriate)

Other information

Add-on was working fine not even 24 hours ago.

Screenshots

@github-actions github-actions bot added the Triage: Needed Issue that was just created and needs someone looking at it label Mar 31, 2021
@CastagnaIT
Copy link
Owner

Hi yesterday the netflix has made some changes in the website
and this has broken part of the addon,
i will have to check how to proceed

@CastagnaIT CastagnaIT added Triage: Confirmed Issue has been reproduced by the add-on maintainers and removed Triage: Needed Issue that was just created and needs someone looking at it labels Mar 31, 2021
@CastagnaIT CastagnaIT changed the title KeyError u'loco' Kodi Leia (18.9) KeyError u'loco' Kodi Leia and Matrix Mar 31, 2021
@jfabernathy
Copy link

I seem to have this same issue but wanted to add more reports of if. Log https://paste.kodi.tv/qeranenohe

@Ronny-nerd
Copy link

Have the same Problem.

PC - Windows 10 Pro = Kodi Leia 18.9 and Kodi Matrix19 Final
Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2019 = Kodi Leia 18.9 and Kodinerds Matrix19 Final

@tarlabasi
Copy link

Hi,
I have the same error.
LibreELEC Kodi Leia 18.9

@CastagnaIT
Copy link
Owner

CastagnaIT commented Mar 31, 2021

This is the fixed test version for Kodi 19 (Matrix): plugin.video.netflix_1.14.1+matrix.1_20210331_t1.zip

if you update from this test file, remember to re-update manually from the addon repository when will be released the official version or Kodi will no longer update the addon

For Kodi 18 i will try soon

@Ronny-nerd
Copy link

Thank you very much for the new fix ... CastagnaIT, now you can log into the Netflix add-on under Kodi 19 Matrix or Kodinerds 19 Matrix under Windows and Android and you can play everything again.

@Renoise2
Copy link

Renoise2 commented Mar 31, 2021

Netflix stopped working for me too, thank you for looking into it. Please add it to Kodi 18 too, we humble peons with RPI2/3 cannot install Kodi 19 yet.

@Sil3ntKn1ght
Copy link

Sil3ntKn1ght commented Mar 31, 2021

This is the fixed test version for Kodi 19 (Matrix): plugin.video.netflix_1.14.1+matrix.1_20210331_t1.zip

if you update from this test file, remember to re-update manually from the addon repository when will be released the official version or Kodi will no longer update the addon

I'm on Windows 10,
Extracted and over wrote app data \AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons with your file and Netflix Kodi is accessing menus etc.
will further test tomorrow, but is looking good.

you are very talented your work is appreciated greatly and the speed in this test file is amazing.

will report more tomorrow.

thank you

@jfabernathy
Copy link

fix worked on Android Shield TV, Thanks.

@t-morales
Copy link

Great! Fix worked for me in ubuntu 20.10 with kodi 19

@matthuo333
Copy link

Thanks for your reflect quickly. Look forward to update for Kodi 18 too.

@CastagnaIT
Copy link
Owner

Here test version for Kodi 18 Leia: plugin.video.netflix_1.12.3_20210331_t1.zip

@Ronny-nerd
Copy link

Thank you very much for the new Kodi Leia Fix ... CastagnaIT.

@matthuo333
Copy link

For Kodi 18, it is fixed.

@CastagnaIT
Copy link
Owner

thanks tomorrow i will do the releases

@okuyanf61
Copy link

thanks tomorrow i will do the releases

thx

@Renoise2
Copy link

Awesome, thank you, it works! You are our Netflix hero :)

@vteccorp
Copy link

Fixed version work very well on Beelink GT King / CoreELEC-Matrix 19.1 RC1!
Thanks CastagnaIT 👍

@ojessie
Copy link

ojessie commented Mar 31, 2021

Had the same problem running Kodi Leia 18.9 on PI 4. Fixed version fixed the problem.

Thanks

@betatester3016
Copy link
Author

betatester3016 commented Mar 31, 2021

Thank you for the fast response. The test versions work on CE 9.2.7 (Leia) and CE 19 (Matrix).

Leia test version (Kodi 18)

Matrix test version (Kodi 19)

Keep up the good work S.

Closing issue.

@Sil3ntKn1ght
Copy link

Sil3ntKn1ght commented Apr 1, 2021

Windows 10 Kodi Martix v19 Error on testing

description:
When clicking add to my list the following error comes up

the add-on encountered the following error
typeError: Object of type Videoid is not JSON serializable

@Kidlike
Copy link

Kidlike commented Apr 1, 2021

what would we do without you @CastagnaIT 🤟

@Sil3ntKn1ght
Copy link

Sil3ntKn1ght commented Apr 1, 2021

Windows 10 Kodi Martix v19 Error on testing
description:
When clicking add to my list the following error comes up
the add-on encountered the following error
typeError: Object of type Videoid is not JSON serializable

thanks will check not related to this but due to last changes
this problem did not give me time to check if everything works

No problems, I'm happy to be a Ginny pig in testing. saves you time testing every sub menu etc.
many hand's make light work.

@sergiorebol714
Copy link

Hello! thanks for the job! I was getting mad! yesterday i changed the group of a shared account and thought it was wrong!
Same error with coreelec leia trying logging with Authentication Key. Fixed with the test addon https://github.com/CastagnaIT/plugin.video.netflix/files/6237757/plugin.video.netflix_1.12.3_20210331_t1.zip

@pypk1
Copy link

pypk1 commented Apr 1, 2021

Thank you @CastagnaIT for this amazing plugin. I still have an issue. Unfortunately, as I was trying to debug the issue, I uninstall the plugin and reinstall it again. Even with the new test version, I still cannot log in.

The good news is that for other installations that I have, simply applying the updated version gets it back to work again. Thanks again.

Update: Just figured out that I have to use the Authentication Key method to login. Everything is working now. :-)

@p3t3n3t
Copy link

p3t3n3t commented Apr 1, 2021

Great THX

@bagheerah
Copy link

I'm using windows 10, Kodi 18.5 and still keep getting the u'loco' error.
I've tried both copying the files and uninstalling and reinstalling Netflix 1.12.3 and none stops the error.
This is the kodi log: https://paste.kodi.tv/habifugula.kodi
Is the fix working for everybody else?
Any idea why?
Thanks in advance.

@Sil3ntKn1ght
Copy link

I'm using windows 10, Kodi 18.5 and still keep getting the u'loco' error.
I've tried both copying the files and uninstalling and reinstalling Netflix 1.12.3 and none stops the error.
This is the kodi log: https://paste.kodi.tv/habifugula.kodi
Is the fix working for everybody else?
Any idea why?
Thanks in advance.

I believe login is still a issue, if you backed up before removing your pass details are in
AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.netflix

only over write
AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons

that what I did to get it working, Ironically my password changed today but in Kodi its still running with my old one lol
he said there are still issues its not final we are testing so your log should help if debug was on when you did it. I'm still new.
hopefully you had a backup and this helps till the final version

@kenpoduste
Copy link

Hi everyone,

I have raspberry with kodi 18.9.

Today i started to detect the error. I tried to use the fix and it worked.

Thanks for your help!

@bagheerah
Copy link

bagheerah commented Apr 1, 2021

Now I've got it working. Thanks a lot.

@plavenu
Copy link

plavenu commented Apr 1, 2021

On Librelec kodi 18.xx it work good.

Great thanks.

@ClausMM
Copy link

ClausMM commented Apr 1, 2021

I run KODI 19.0 (Matrix) under Windows 10.
With your plugin.video.netflix_1.14.1 + matrix.1_20210331_t1, the Netflix login works great again.

Great thanks and Happy Easter

@Ninoh-FOX
Copy link

Work again in raspbian, thanks!!

@DDE31
Copy link

DDE31 commented Apr 1, 2021

Run OK with Leia/RPI4 !
Great job !
Thanks

@marcoriccine
Copy link

worked for me too!
LibreELEC (official): 9.2.6 (RPi4.arm)
kodi leia
Thank's

@homerisback
Copy link

Worked fine on Odroid C2 with LibreElec Leia.
Thanks soooo much for this rocket fast patch !

@CeEs-atd
Copy link

CeEs-atd commented Apr 1, 2021

plugin.video.netflix_1.12.3_20210331_t1.zip
LibreElec (official): 9.2.6 (RPi3b+)
Kodi Leia 18.9
Works fine with email+pwd!
THANK YOU!

@dm2912
Copy link

dm2912 commented Apr 1, 2021

dont know if related but i was getting this constantly during playback. but updating to git.master has fixed it
screenshot00001

@Ronny-nerd
Copy link

Keep issue opened until the official release will be out

i found a problem in the current fix that cause problems with playback by UpNext and Playlist
i need to check how to do

Thank you very much for the new two Release for Kodi 19 Matrix and Kodi 18.9 Leia ...CastagnaIT.

@CastagnaIT
Copy link
Owner

CastagnaIT commented Apr 2, 2021

I would like to thank those who sent me a little support,
the new fixed releases are out for Kodi 18 and 19

@CastagnaIT CastagnaIT added Resolution: Fixed Issue resolved by code change (on daily build or next release) and removed Triage: Confirmed Issue has been reproduced by the add-on maintainers labels Apr 2, 2021
@morce
Copy link

morce commented Apr 2, 2021

Great job, working on K18

@jfabernathy
Copy link

What is the correct way to switch back from the test version to the release version?? I'm using K19 on Nvidia Shield TV and K18 on LibreELEC on RPI4.

@jozef-nemcok
Copy link

kodi leia, OSMC
loco issue fixed with 1.12.4 realease, but after successfull login to netflix, i cannot choose account. Activated is just first one with no way to change.

2021-04-02 14:12:11.664 T:1690271968 ERROR: [plugin.video.netflix (0)] IPC callback raised exception: It is not possible select a profile while a video is playing.
2021-04-02 14:12:11.700 T:1690271968 ERROR: [plugin.video.netflix (0)] Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.netflix/resources/lib/common/ipc.py", line 212, in _perform_ipc_return_call
result = _call(func, data)
File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.netflix/resources/lib/common/ipc.py", line 252, in _call
return func(data)
File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.netflix/resources/lib/utils/logging.py", line 164, in timing_wrapper
return func(*args, **kwargs)
File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.netflix/resources/lib/services/nfsession/nfsession_ops.py", line 105, in activate_profile
raise Warning('It is not possible select a profile while a video is playing.')
Warning: It is not possible select a profile while a video is playing.
2021-04-02 14:12:11.744 T:865063136 ERROR: [plugin.video.netflix (1)] Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.netflix/resources/lib/run_addon.py", line 32, in wrapper
func(*args, **kwargs)
File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.netflix/resources/lib/run_addon.py", line 255, in run
success = route(pathitems)
File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.netflix/resources/lib/run_addon.py", line 90, in lazy_login_wrapper
File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.netflix/resources/lib/run_addon.py", line 129, in route
_execute(nav_handler, pathitems[1:], G.REQUEST_PARAMS, root_handler)
File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.netflix/resources/lib/run_addon.py", line 157, in _execute
executor(pathitems=pathitems)
File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.netflix/resources/lib/utils/logging.py", line 164, in timing_wrapper
File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.netflix/resources/lib/navigation/directory_utils.py", line 34, in set_custom_viewmode
override_partial_setting_id = func(*args, **kwargs)
File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.netflix/resources/lib/navigation/directory.py", line 100, in home
if ret and not activate_profile(self.params['switch_profile_guid']):
File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.netflix/resources/lib/navigation/directory_utils.py", line 148, in activate_profile
common.make_call('activate_profile', guid)
File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.netflix/resources/lib/common/ipc.py", line 88, in make_call
return make_addonsignals_call(callname, data)
File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.netflix/resources/lib/common/ipc.py", line 161, in make_addonsignals_call
_raise_for_error(result)
File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.netflix/resources/lib/common/ipc.py", line 173, in _raise_for_error
raise Exception(result['class'] + '\r\nError details:\r\n' + result.get('message', '--'))
Exception: Warning
Error details:
It is not possible select a profile while a video is playing.
2021-04-02 14:12:13.847 T:873455840 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.netflix/directory/home/?switch_profile_guid=7ZNMHR6SYRGJPOP2JEBGLXWXMA
2021-04-02 14:12:13.864 T:1916530704 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.netflix/directory/home/?switch_profile_guid=7ZNMHR6SYRGJPOP2JEBGLXWXMA) failed

@CastagnaIT
Copy link
Owner

CastagnaIT commented Apr 2, 2021

What is the correct way to switch back from the test version to the release version?? I'm using K19 on Nvidia Shield TV and K18 on LibreELEC on RPI4.

This is needed only for Kodi 19:
Select Netflix icon, open context menu Information, you will see this:

immagine
"Origin" is set to Manual then to change it to Repository (to restore the automatic updates)
you have to click on Versions button, and update to the last version from CastagnaIT repository

@Christophw2012
Copy link

Great job, working on K18 with corelec and odroid C2! Thank you very much, CastagnaIT!

@JonasAndrich
Copy link

Here test version for Kodi 18 Leia: plugin.video.netflix_1.12.3_20210331_t1.zip

Thank you very much! Worked for us on Raspberry 3 with Kodi 18.2 with LibreELEC 9.0.2.

@CastagnaIT
Copy link
Owner

The test versions on the ZIP's of this thread are all bugged,
so please install the official version already released on the repository

This thread is locked and kept as a reference for other users for a few more days

Repository owner locked as resolved and limited conversation to collaborators Apr 3, 2021
Sign up for free to subscribe to this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in.
Labels
Resolution: Fixed Issue resolved by code change (on daily build or next release)
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests