Connection / Buffer Speed information
Hi,
You know how YouTube have "stats for nerds" feature that give you some information about connection speed , buffer health and more .
Is there anything like that for kodi ?
Sometimes I have a lot of buffering issues and I want to check where is the problem .
Check out Keyboard controls (wiki) Ctrl+⇧ Shift+O and a few others, then check HOW-TO:Modify the video cache (wiki) for further explanations. For the most part, network bandwidth limitations are at the 'source', the amount of hops the stream takes to get to you and how your provider has set you up (not to mention congestion at peak). If there's is no bandwidth limitations and while watching a video the OSD with the keyboard 'o' command shows no dropped frames (the video is local) there isn't an issue in the Kodi set-up. Add-ons that are doing more than they should in the background can burden your set-up (check the link in my sig about caution of what you install) or some inefficiencies in the coding.

Sometimes just a re-connect with the source will allow a new pathway with less hops.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Connection / Buffer Speed information0